Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time to Beat the Drum

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/melinda-j-rising/time-to-beat-the-drum_b_1297771.html

photo
1 second ago ( 6:19 PM)
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

This morning I woke up and there was a reich-wing goose-stepper GOP busybody sticking his nose in my vagina. I explained that you need a warrant to search the contents of my outhouse and my cesspool out back, and you need a warrant to inspect my desk drawers, how much more you need a court order and a dammed good reason to stick your creepy noses in my underpants. I also explained that the second amendment trumps any first amendment right of coercive religion which you might practice in America. You need to learn boundaries and how to stay inside yours. I don't have to take any crap from you republikkklans -- this is AMERICA and I have my very own freedom and liberty which you are not allowed to intrude upon -- those are MY PRIVATE PARTS, not "ours".